Maili's Favorite Filling Cereal

Photography Amy Albertson
Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters

Photography Amy Albertson
Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters

Photography Amy Albertson
Fiber One Raisin Bran Clusters
(I always add two tablespoons of raisins to this)

I'm a cereal fanatic. I have a minimum of 15 boxes of cereal at my house at all times and at least 4 gallons of milk in my fridge. But when I'm trying to lose weight some cereal just doesn't fill me up. So I've found that these three cereals have the most "bang for their buck" when it comes to calories and fiber. These make me feel like I had something substantial for breakfast. I usually have the cereal with either a 4-ounce glass of grapefruit juice or orange juice or I eat a half a grapefruit or bowl of berries. Then I always have hot tea with milk and sugar in it. (No sugar of course during the 10-day Palate Purifier stage of the Fiddle Diet)

Then I have my daily vitamins right after I have my breakfast. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts