Some Favorite Snacks

I still love my peppermint tea, but this Cinnamon Apple
is my new favorite tea for fall. At night I make an entire pot and
have a cup or two of hot tea. Then I take the leftover and pour
it into a glass pitcher to make iced tea for the next day.
and then

yummy crackers whether you are gluten
free or not

I buy these 10 to 20 packages at a time.
So does everyone else because they are
always half-way depleted no matter what
Trader Joe's I go into.

Fage Yogurt. SOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!
Tastes like eating double-clotted cream
yet low-fat and packed with protein

My other favorite yogurt: Chobani. I buy all the
flavors but Pomegranate is my most favorite.

I thought I'd start putting pictures up of some of my favorite Fiddle Foods and Fiddle Snacks on the blog. This is just the beginning. More to come!! Maili


Comments

Popular Posts